- Mountainvision technology was introduced in 2011 and features 3D like effects without the need for 3D glasses
- Mountainvision is four to five times the size of an IMAX screen and taller than the Statue of Liberty.
- Mountainvision would be similar to purchasing a 5,500 inch high definition TV.
enjoying the Lasershow comfortably!
- “Heroes” - a salute to everyday heroes such as doctors, fire and rescue, police, etc.
- “Georgia Artists” - a tribute to favorite Peach State artists such as R.E.M., The Zac Brown Band, Ray Charles, Outkast, Indigo Girls, Phillip Phillips, Little Richard and James Brown.
- “The Devil Went Down to Georgia”- homage to the Charlie Daniels Band.
- “An American Trilogy” - an Elvis Presley segment bringing the Memorial Carving to life with lights and laser effects.
Here is more info from Stone Mountain Park:
August 1-3, 9, 16, 23 9:30 p.m.
August 29-31 9 p.m.
September 6, 13, 20, 27 8:30 p.m.
October 4, 11, 18, 25 8:00 p.m.
Stone Mountain Park offered us an evening at the Park with VIP Terrace Seating to experience the 2014 Lasershow. They are providing the winner's prize, as well. No other compensation was received, and all opinions given are my own!